Tribeca Film has acquired U.S. distribution rights to Janie Jones, the rock and roll road trip drama that stars Abigail Breslin, Alessandro Nivola and Elisabeth Shue. David Rosenthal wrote and directed the film, which debuted at the 2010 Toronto Film Festival. Plan is to release the film in the summer. Tribeca recently acquired Last Night and The Bang Bang Club for distribution.
Tribeca Acquires Toronto Pic 'Janie Jones'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Space Force' Workplace Comedy Series From 'The Office's Steve Carell & Greg Daniels Ordered By Netflix
Disney Rings 'Hunchback' Bell: David Henry Hwang To Script Live Action Musical, Alan Menken/Stephen Schwartz Writing Music
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest Film News
- Bruce Tufeld Dies: Hollywood Agent And Manager Was 66
- Participant Media Acquires Journalist Shane Bauer’s Book ‘American Prison’
- Bad Robot: Sizing Up the Field As Race To Land JJ Abrams’ Business Enters Home Stretch
- Coast Guard Film Office Remains Open Despite Shutdown And No Pay
- ‘Now Apocalypse’ Trailer: Starz’s Psychedelic Millennial Coming-Of-Age Tale
- Anonymous Content Taps Veteran Literary Agent Kristina Moore For Media Rights Division