Tribeca Film has acquired U.S. distribution rights to Janie Jones, the rock and roll road trip drama that stars Abigail Breslin, Alessandro Nivola and Elisabeth Shue. David Rosenthal wrote and directed the film, which debuted at the 2010 Toronto Film Festival. Plan is to release the film in the summer. Tribeca recently acquired Last Night and The Bang Bang Club for distribution.
Tribeca Acquires Toronto Pic 'Janie Jones'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
Judy Blume Grants 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' Screen Rights To James L. Brooks & Kelly Fremon Craig
'NYPD Blue' Sequel With Andy Sipowicz's Son Set At ABC From Matt Olmstead, Nick Wootton & Jesse Bochco
Latest Film News
- ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Star Ana De Armas Joins Daniel Craig & Chris Evans In ‘Knives Out’, Shoot Begins…
- IFC Films Nabs TIFF Film ‘Out Of Blue’
- Liev Schreiber & Alex Wolff To Star In ‘Human Capital’ Movie; Marc Meyers To Direct Oren Moverman Script
- Disney Finalizes Film Studio Brass Under Alan Horn: Emma Watts Confirmed To Run Fox
- Jeannine Oppewall To Receive Art Directors’ Lifetime Achievement Award
- Orion Classics Picks Up Tribeca Drama ‘All These Small Moments’