Fox is premiering promos for 2 hyped new series during its telecast of the Super Bowl: one for Simon Cowell’s X Factor and one for the Steven Spielberg-produced prehistoric saga Terra Nova. Here is The X Factor spot. Just like the first teaser released in November, the new one is heavy on CG animation. But this time, it’s all about star and producer Simon Cowell. I’d describe it as cool with a touch of megalomania:
Super Bowl TV Spot: Fox's 'The X Factor'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Latest Film News
- Anna Behlmer On Battling Sexism And Nepotism On Way To Her 10 Oscar Sound Mixing Noms
- Tony Gilroy & Scott Frank Tell How William Goldman’s Mentorship Left As Lasting A Hollywood Legacy As Oscars…
- Awards-Season Noms Lacking Again For Women Behind The Camera
- Casey Affleck-Elisabeth Moss Movie ‘Light Of My Life’ Among Berlin World Premiere Additions
- Great Point & Development Partnership Launch Production Slate With Movies From James Norton & ‘ The Iron…
- ‘Stan & Ollie’ Director Jon S. Baird On Joining Martin Scorsese’s Inner Circle, And Doing Justice To Laurel…