EXCLUSIVE: After landing a recurring role on Showtime’s Shameless as her first TV acting job, Jane Levy has booked the lead of a broadcast pilot as her second gig. Testing against several other young actresses, Levy was tapped to star in ABC’s single-camera comedy pilot Suburgatory. The project, from Warner Bros. TV and writer-exec producer Emily Kapnek, centers on Tessa (Levy), a teenage girl who is moved from Manhattan, where she grew up, to her version of hell: the suburbs. Levy is with Gersh and manager James Suskin.
Newcomer Jane Levy Lands The Lead In ABC's Comedy Pilot 'Suburgatory'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The House With A Clock In Its Walls' Sounding Near $27M Alarm; Counterprogramming Still In Deep Sleep
Latest TV News
- Brett Kavanaugh Accuser Christine Blasey Ford Set To Testify At Public Hearing On Thursday – Update
- Fox Releases ‘Last Man Standing’ Season 7 Premiere On Twitter Ahead Of Debut
- ‘Anthony Bourdain’s Parts Unknown’ Bids Farewell At Tribeca TV Festival In An Emotional Sendoff
- Jason Miller Exits CNN: Pro-Trump Commentator Leaves In Wake Of “False And Defamatory Accusations”
- Ben Sherwood To Exit Disney-ABC Following Fox Acquisition
- Friday TV Ratings: It’s NBC And ‘Dateline’ Once Again Taking Top Honors