EXCLUSIVE: David Giuntoli (MTV’s Turn the Beat Around) has landed the lead in NBC’s drama pilot Grimm. Created by David Greenwalt and Jim Kouf and to be directed by Marc Buckland, it is described as a dark but fantastical cop drama about a world in which characters inspired by Grimm’s Fairy Tales exist. Grimm centers on Nick Burckhardt (Giuntoli), a good-looking detective who starts to see humans as beast/animals and discovered that he has a legacy – to protect “humans” from these beasts. Giuntoli, repped by CESD and Hofflund/Polone, was also cast by NBC last pilot season when he got a guest spot in the pilot for hourlong comedy Love Bites.
NBC Pilot 'Grimm' Finds Its Lead
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest TV News
- ‘The Conners’ Showrunner: ‘Roseanne’ Fans “Would Find All the Elements Of the Show They Love Intact” In…
- NBC Promo Writers Ratify New WGA East Contract
- Nicole Dubuc To Receive WGA West Animation Writing Award
- Charlamagne Tha God & Kanye West TimesTalks Event Cancelled
- CBS Buys Police Drama Inspired By James Patterson’s ‘Texas Ranger’ Novel From ‘American Sniper’ Writer…
- Donald Trump Takes Ratings Nosedive In ‘60 Minutes’ Interview; CW Returns Respectably To Sunday