Nancy Kanter has been named General Manager of Disney Junior Worldwide, adding to her current title of SVP original programming. She will focus on the recently launched Disney Junior brand and upcoming 24-hour Disney Junior channel, which is set to replace SoapNet. In her GM role, Kanter will report to Disney Channels Worldwide president Carolina Lightcap, and in her original programming role, she will continue to report to Disney Channels’ entertainment president Gary Marsh. Kanter most recently served as SVP, Playhouse Disney Worldwide, the brand that Disney Jr. replaced.
Nancy Kanter Named GM Of Disney Junior
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Trump Lawyer Declares “Total Victory”; Stormy Daniels Files Appeal Over Lawsuit
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Eddie Griffin Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Samuel L. Jackson To Front Slavery Series ‘Enslaved’, Fremantle Boards Rights
- FX Developing ‘Her Body And Other Parties’ Anthology Based On Book From Gina Welch & Imagine TV
- Fox Buys LA Sheriff’s Department Drama From David Ayer & Will Beall With Penalty