TLC exec Nancy Daniels has been named EVP production and development for Discovery Channel. Based in Los Angeles, she will report to Discovery Channel’s president and GM Clark Bunting. Daniels has served as SVP production and development for TLC since 2008, overseeing the launch of such series as Cake Boss, The Little Couple, Sister Wives and Sarah Palin’s Alaska. She previously worked as VP development and production for Discovery Studios — West Coast and VP alternative series development for TLC. The move follows the recent promotion of TLC president and GM Eileen O’Neill to Group President, Discovery and TLC, taking oversight of Discovery Channel in addition to TLC.
Nancy Daniels Moves To Discovery As EVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Re-Interviews Donald Trump For ’60 Minutes’
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Trump Lawyer Declares “Total Victory”; Stormy Daniels Files Appeal Over Lawsuit
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Eddie Griffin Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Samuel L. Jackson To Front Slavery Series ‘Enslaved’, Fremantle Boards Rights