EXCLUSIVE: Australian actor Robert Taylor, best known for his role as Agent Jones in The Matrix, has landed the lead of A&E’s hourlong pilot Longmire. Based on the Walt Longmire Mystery series of novels by Craig Johnson, Longmire is named after its central character, Walt Longmire (Taylor), the charismatic, dedicated and unflappable sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyoming. Widowed only a year, he is a man in psychic repair but buries his pain behind his brave face, unassuming grin, and dry wit. Hunt Baldwin and John Coveny wrote the project and are executive producing with Greer Shephard and Mike Robin for Warner Horizon.
'Matrix' Actor Robert Taylor Gets The Lead In A&E's Pilot 'Longmire'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
"Tiny" Trump Attacks "Total Con" Stormy Daniels; POTUS "Disgusting Misogynist," Says Michael Avenatti In Reply Over Suit
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- Netflix Would Like Hollywood To Know It’s A Star Factory
- ‘The Rookie’ Review: Nathan Fillion Cop Dramedy Is A Long, Sad, Drawn-Out Joke About Old Age
- Dennis Hof Dies: Las Vegas Pimp & Star Of HBO ‘Cathouse’ Reality Series Was 72
- ‘Search Party’: Shalita Grant To Recur On Season 3 Of TBS Comedy
- Donald Trump Tweets Support Of Saudi Prince Denial He Ordered Jamal Khashoggi Killed
- ‘AJ And The Queen’: Izzy G To Star As AJ In RuPaul’s Netflix Comedy Series