Lifetime’s original movie William & Kate, about the romance between Prince William (Nico Evers-Swindell) and Kate Middleton (Camilla Luddington) will premiere on Monday, April 18, 11 days before the William and Kate’s royal wedding. Lifetime is also planning a six-part documentary Royal Wedding of a Lifetime, which will launch after the William & Kate premiere. William & Kate is produced by the Konigsberg Co., Royal Wedding of a Lifetime by U.K.’s Renegade Pictures. Just yesterday, Hallmark Channel announced its own William and Kate movie, William & Kate: A Royal Love Story, to premiere on Aug. 13.
Lifetime Sets Pre-Wedding Premiere Date For 'William & Kate', Preps 'Royal Wedding' Docu
What's Hot on Deadline
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- Sucherman Group Grows From TV Recruiting Roots Into Sports, International
- YouTube Bans “Dangerous Pranks” After ‘Bird Box’ Challenge
- Nancy Pelosi To Donald Trump: You Own Increased SOTU Address Security Risk During Shutdown
- ‘Homecoming’: Julia Roberts Not Coming Back For Season 2; Who Will Return?
- CBS Rolls Out Hourlong Grammy Red Carpet Special
- Donald Trump Tweets: Walls Are All The Rage