John Bryan has been promoted to president Domestic Television Distribution for MGM. Bryan, who is currently EVP MGM Domestic TV, created the studio’s premium channel This TV. Under his new title, he will continue to work on This TV, the launch of ME TV, first-run syndication programming and sales for titles from MGM’s film and TV library. He reports to MGM co-chairmen and CEOs Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum. John Bryan joined MGM in 2006 after 17 years at Buena Vista TV where he rose to EVP sales.
John Bryan Named President Domestic TV Distribution For MGM
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'Venom' Courses To $378M WW; 'Star Is Born' Tops $135M; 'First Man' Begins Offshore Journey - International Box Office
Gerard Butler Cancels Saudi Arabia Trip After Khashoggi's Disappearance: "The Timing Couldn't Have Been Worse"
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
FX & Sky Team For Parenting Comedy 'Breeders' From 'Sherlock' Star Martin Freeman & 'Catastrophe' Producer Avalon
Latest TV News
- Beta, Wildside, Israeli Trio Team On Drama ‘German Moon’ About NASA Space Mission
- ITV CEO Carolyn McCall: Timing For Endemol Shine Purchase “Did Not Feel Right”
- WME To Represent Me+You Productions As ‘Sick Of It’ Producer Eyes U.S. Scripted Push
- ‘When Heroes Fly’ Hebrew Thriller From Keshet Int’l Goes To Netflix
- John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On ‘Last Week Tonight’
- ’60 Minutes’: Donald Trump Says “I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly” After Two Years…