IFC Films bought North American rights to Love, Wedding, Marriage, the directing debut of actor Dermot Mulroney. Kellen Lutz, Mandy Moore, James Brolin, Jane Seymour and Jessica Szohr star. Moore plays a marriage counselor determined to save her parents’ faltering marriage on the eve of their 30th anniversary surprise party. Pic was written by Anouska Chydzik Bryson and Caprice Crane. Chydzik Media Group and Voodoo Pictures financed the film and ICM brokered the sale.
IFC Acquires Dermot Mulroney Directing Debut
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
Latest Film News
- Influential Appoints Entertainment Media Executive Andrew Pelosi Chief Business Officer
- AMP & ICM Launch Sales On ‘Still/Born’ Duo’s Horror ‘Z’, Starring ‘Bates Motel’ Actress Keegan Connor Tracy…
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Roadside Attractions Acquires U.S. Rights To Tim Tebow’s ‘Run The Race’; CineTel Lands Int’l Distro Rights To ‘We Are Boats…
- ‘Flash’ Film Far From Fast: DC Hero’s Solo Movie On Pace For 2021 Release
- Lionsgate In Talks For Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Project