Discovery Communications veteran Howard Lee has been upped to SVP production & development for TLC. Based in Silver Spring, MD he will oversee the network’s bicoastal production team, reporting to TLC new GM Amy Winter. This is the latest appointment to follow last month’s promotion of TLC GM Eileen O’Neill to Group President, overseeing Discovery Channel and TLC. Lee replaces Nancy Daniels, who was recently named EVP production and development for Discovery Channel. Lee most recently served as the VP production & development, East Coast for TLC. He previously served as VP development and production, East Coast for the launch of Planet Green.
Howard Lee Upped To SVP At TLC
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Agrees To Postpone State Of The Union Until Government Shutdown Ends
- ‘Riverdale’ & ‘Jane’ Spinoffs, ‘Nancy Drew’ & ‘The Lost Boys’ Get the CW…
- ‘Black Lightning’ EP Salim Akil Wants Domestic Violence Case Dismissed
- ‘Queer Eye’: Japan-Set Installment Set On Netflix Following Season 3 Launch
- Lilly Wachowski & Circle Of Confusion Board Indie Episodic ‘Work In Progress’ – Sundance
- ‘Big Brother’ Celebrity Anthony Scaramucci Turns Up At Davos