Former ER star Goran Visnjic has signed on to play Dragan Armansky in Sony Pictures’ The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, the David Fincher-directed adaptation of the Stieg Larsson bestseller. Visjnic’s character, the CEO of a security firm that employs Lisbeth Salander, is part of the entire trilogy and the actor has signed on for all three films. Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara star in the Steve Zaillian-scripted film, and Scott Rudin is producing. Visnjic, who was a frontrunner for the James Bond role that went to Craig, most recently completed the Mike Mills-directed Beginners and starred in the BBC miniseries The Deep. He’s repped by WME and Management 360.
Goran Visnjic Joins 'Dragon Tattoo'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Latest Film News
- Comcast Drops Out Of Fox Bidding, Ceding Prize To Disney
- Russell Brand & Paula Patton Join Michael Caine & Matthew Goode In Family Pic ‘Four Kids And It’
- ‘The Curse Of La Llorona’ Terrifies ScareDiego With First Look, ‘It: Chapter 2’ & ‘The Nun’ Debut Unnerving New Footage…
- ‘The Walking Dead’, ‘Jack Ryan’, Marvel & ‘Mayans M.C.’ Rule Comic-Con Marketing
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Producer Lionel Wigram Acquires YA Novel ‘The Dreadful Tale Of Prosper Redding’
- Damien Chazelle & Ryan Gosling’s ‘First Man’ To Open 75th Venice Fest; Alfonso Cuarón’s ‘ROMA’ Also Expected In…