Former ER star Goran Visnjic has signed on to play Dragan Armansky in Sony Pictures’ The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, the David Fincher-directed adaptation of the Stieg Larsson bestseller. Visjnic’s character, the CEO of a security firm that employs Lisbeth Salander, is part of the entire trilogy and the actor has signed on for all three films. Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara star in the Steve Zaillian-scripted film, and Scott Rudin is producing. Visnjic, who was a frontrunner for the James Bond role that went to Craig, most recently completed the Mike Mills-directed Beginners and starred in the BBC miniseries The Deep. He’s repped by WME and Management 360.
Goran Visnjic Joins 'Dragon Tattoo'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Damien Chazelle & Ryan Gosling’s ‘First Man’ To Open 75th Venice Film Festival
- ‘After’: Shane Paul McGhie, Khadijha Red Thunder Cast In Film Adaptation
- Joker Origin Pic With Joaquin Phoenix Gets 2019 Release From Warner Bros
- Sony Moves Tarantino’s Manson Pic, Dates ‘Zombieland 2’ & ‘Little Women’
- Box Office In First Half Of 2018 Rises 10% On Huge Q2 Swell, Per NATO
- Jackson White To Star With Kelsey Grammer In ‘The Space Between’