Former ER star Goran Visnjic has signed on to play Dragan Armansky in Sony Pictures’ The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, the David Fincher-directed adaptation of the Stieg Larsson bestseller. Visjnic’s character, the CEO of a security firm that employs Lisbeth Salander, is part of the entire trilogy and the actor has signed on for all three films. Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara star in the Steve Zaillian-scripted film, and Scott Rudin is producing. Visnjic, who was a frontrunner for the James Bond role that went to Craig, most recently completed the Mike Mills-directed Beginners and starred in the BBC miniseries The Deep. He’s repped by WME and Management 360.
Goran Visnjic Joins 'Dragon Tattoo'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
Jenna Coleman Discusses “Complex Narrative” Of ‘The Cry’ Following Ratings Success Of BBC Psychological Thriller
Latest Film News
- MMA Murder Mystery Pic ‘A Violent Man’ Staring Ex-NFLer Thomas Jones Acquired By GVN For January Bow
- ‘Pose’s Evan Peters Is Helen Reddy’s Dealmaker Husband Jeff Wald In ‘I Am Woman’
- Amblin Acquiring Julian Terry's Horror Short ‘Whisper’ For Fright Feature
- ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Flies To Summer 2020
- ‘Friday The 13th’ Reboot: Roy Lee’s Vertigo Entertainment & LeBron James’ SpringHill In Talks To Bring Slasher Back To…
- Paramount Players Has Michael Matthews Directing, Dylan O’Brien Negotiating On ‘Monster Problems’