DreamWorks has acquired Voices from the Dead, an original script by Changeling and Thor scribe J. Michael Straczynski. The thriller is based on the friendship between magician Harry Houdini and mystery author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. They were actually friends, but the script is a fictional account of how they teamed up with a psychic to solve bizarre murders in 1920s New York. CAA made the deal.
DreamWorks Hears 'Voices From The Dead'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Poised To Topple 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Latest Film News
- ‘Aquaman’ Director James Wan Twitter Teases Two Sea Creatures From Film
- Danny Leiner Dies: Director Of ‘Harold & Kumar’ And ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ Was 57
- Bruce Dern Home From Hospital, In Good Spirits Following Jogging Accident
- ‘Joy’, ‘Girl’ & ‘What You Gonna Do When The World’s On Fire?’ Win At BFI London Film…
- Shawn Levy & Greg Berlanti Chosen To Team On Movie Version Of Broadway-Bound ‘Be More Chill’
- ‘Halloween’ Scaring Up $14M+ Overseas, Slashing Way To $95M Global Weekend