DreamWorks has acquired Voices from the Dead, an original script by Changeling and Thor scribe J. Michael Straczynski. The thriller is based on the friendship between magician Harry Houdini and mystery author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. They were actually friends, but the script is a fictional account of how they teamed up with a psychic to solve bizarre murders in 1920s New York. CAA made the deal.
DreamWorks Hears 'Voices From The Dead'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Singer Responds To Atlantic Report: "Homophobic Smear Piece Timed To Take Advantage Of 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Success"
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Latest Film News
- CAA Signs ‘Destroyer’ Actor Shamier Anderson
- A24 Lands NA Rights To ‘The Souvenir’ Sequel As First Film Is Poised For Sunday Sundance Premiere
- Jonas Mekas Dies: Avant-Garde Filmmaker And Champion Was 96
- Plaintiff In $100M Lawsuit Against Brad Grey & Brian Graden Wants Case Dismissed – Update
- Lorraine Toussaint To Portray Activist Flo Kennedy In Gloria Steinem Biopic
- Audra McDonald, Michael Shannon Set For Broadway Revival Of Terrence McNally's ‘Frankie And Johnny In The Clair De Lune…