DreamWorks has acquired Voices from the Dead, an original script by Changeling and Thor scribe J. Michael Straczynski. The thriller is based on the friendship between magician Harry Houdini and mystery author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. They were actually friends, but the script is a fictional account of how they teamed up with a psychic to solve bizarre murders in 1920s New York. CAA made the deal.
DreamWorks Hears 'Voices From The Dead'
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Americans': Cast & Creators Joke Potential Spinoffs, Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys Talk Spy Love - ATX
Latest Film News
- ‘The Sopranos’ Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & ‘Mindhunter's Holt McCallany Star In Dark…
- ‘The Rest Of Us,’ Female Driven Babe Nation Creations Feature, Starts Shoot
- Blumhouse Partners With Tang Media On Chinese Horror/Thriller Pics
- ‘American Gods’ Star Yetide Badaki Launches Campaign For Reimagining Of ‘Alice In Wonderland’
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Rises To $370M Overseas; ‘Incredibles 2’ Powers $52M Early Bow – International…
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast