Oh, boo-hoo. There is none. Because the Academy Of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences pulled Deadline Film/NY Editor Mike Fleming’s backstage press credential to cover the 83rd Annual Academy Awards. The Academy’s PR specifically cited that the reason was Deadline’s coverage. Since Friday, Deadline had been reporting “spoilers” about Sunday’s show. (Exclusive Spoilers From Detailed Schedule) And you know what? We were dead-on accurate. Which, when you think about it, is all that counts.
Deadline's Backstage-At-Oscars Coverage
What's Hot on Deadline
VH1 Shakes Up 'Basketball Wives' & 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood', Replaces Production Companies On Shows
'Gold Rush' Star Todd Hoffman Teams With Thom Beers & Jeff Conroy For Reality Competition Series 'Greenhorn Gold'
Latest Awardsline News
- ‘Black Panther’s Ruth E. Carter To Receive Costume Designers Guild Honor
- Glenn Close To Receive Maltin Modern Master Award At Santa Barbara Film Festival
- Streamy Awards: Kevin Hart’s ‘Cold As Balls’ Among Winners – Complete List
- Choice Of Sharp New Oscar Producing Team Gives The Academy A Chance For Serious & Successful Makeover: Analysis
- Donna Gigliotti To Produce 91st Oscars; Glenn Weiss Is Co-Producer
- Tribeca’s Through Her Lens Awards $80,000 Grant To Filmmaker Suha Araj