First, it was the Charlie Sheen HBO show that never was. Now comes the Charlie Sheen memoir about his eight years on CBS’ Two and a Half Men. In his daily update to TMZ, the troubled star says he is working on a tell-all book about what happened behind the scenes of the hit show. That is, of course, if there is anything left unsaid after Sheen is done with his current radio show speaking tour/gossip site confessions. Sheen says he plans to start the bidding for the book at $10 million, which is about how much he is poised to lose from the show scrapping production on 8 episodes of its eighth-season order because of his personal problems.
Charlie Sheen Now Writing 'Men' Expose
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Trump Lawyer Declares “Total Victory”; Stormy Daniels Files Appeal Over Lawsuit
- Imprisoned Bill Cosby Loses More Lawyers; Latest New Team On Board
- Eddie Griffin Signs With Abrams Artists Agency
- Samuel L. Jackson To Front Slavery Series ‘Enslaved’, Fremantle Boards Rights
- FX Developing ‘Her Body And Other Parties’ Anthology Based On Book From Gina Welch & Imagine TV