Bravo has renewed culinary competition series Top Chef Just Desserts, a spin-off of Top Chef, for a second season. Auditions for Season 2 of Top Chef Dressers, which features pastry chefs competing against one another in a series of challenges, will start on Feb.27 and will be done in tandem with open calls for Season 9 of Top Chef.
Bravo Renews 'Top Chef Desserts'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shailene Woodley, Jamie Dornan, Sebastian Stan & Matthew Gray Gubler Lead Drake Doremus-CJ Pic; Protagonist On For Sales -- AFM
Judy Blume Grants 'Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret' Screen Rights To James L. Brooks & Kelly Fremon Craig
Latest TV News
- The Steady Rise (And Perfect Timing) Of David Nevins
- ‘All About The Washingtons’ Canceled By Netflix After One Season
- ‘Murphy Brown’: Bette Midler, Brooke Shields, John Larroquette, Katie Couric & Peter Gallagher To Guest Star In…
- Peter Bart: Peter Rice, High On Clout And Low On Visibility, Now Wields TV’s Biggest Portfolio
- Mark Ruffalo Limited Series ‘I Know This Much Is True’ Gets HBO Green Light
- ‘The Terror’: Derek Mio To Star In AMC Anthology Series