Original Private Practice cast member Audra McDonald will be leaving the Grey’s Anatomy spinoff at the end of the season. According to TVLine’s Michael Ausiello who scooped the news, New York-based McDonald is exiting the show to spend more time with her family, including 10-year-old daughter Zoe, in the Big Apple. For the past 4 years, she has been bi-coastal while filming Private Practice in Los Angeles. While she won’t be a regular on the medical drama anymore, McDonald is expected to reprise her character of Naomi in guest appearances.
Audra McDonald To Depart 'Private Practice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Steve Levitan Revises Statement That He Won't Renew 20th TV Deal Over Fox News Ties, Says He May Reunite With Fox Execs
Fox News' Laura Ingraham Under Fire After Calling Detention Centers "Summer Camps" For Immigrant Children
Steve Levitan Joins Seth MacFarlane In Denouncing Fox After Controversial Laura Ingraham Detention Centers Comment
David Hogg Calls For New Advertiser Boycott Of Laura Ingraham Over "Summer Camp" Child Detention Center Description
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
Latest TV News
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Ratings Rise In Monday Debut
- WGA East Leader Blames Agents’ Conflicts Of Interest For Writers’ Declining “Quotes”
- Sky One Renews Buddy Cop Drama ‘Bulletproof’ For Second Season
- Demián Bichir On Forced Separation Of Illegal Immigrant Children: Stop Using Kids As Human Shields
- ‘Fargo’, ‘Scorpion’ & UK Drama ‘Little Boy Blue’ Win At Monte-Carlo TV Festival
- ‘Queer Eye’ Creator David Collins On The Dialogue America Is Ready To Have