EXCLUSIVE: Platinum Studios, a producer of the upcoming Cowboys & Aliens, has joined forces with Andrew Lazar and Top Cow Productions to turn the Top Cow comic Vice into a live action feature film. Vice tells the story of hard-core teen felons who join the FBI’s Critical Response Unit as a way to clear their records. Their bad attitudes and formidable powers make them as dangerous as the bad guys they pursue. Top Cow president Matt Hawkins created the comic in 2005. Lazar will produce with Platinum Studios chairman/CEO Scott Mitchell Rosenberg, and Randy Greenberg will be exec producer with Hawkins and Marc Silvestri.
Andrew Lazar, Platinum Studios And Top Cow Target 'Vice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- WGA & ATA To Meet Tuesday: Still No Compromise On Key Issues But Sides Have Had Some Meaningful Dialogue
- ‘Sin City’ Sequel Producers Sue The Weinstein Co. Over Alleged Distribution, Marketing Shorts
- Mark Hamill Makes Kid’s Light Year With Tweet About Boy’s BB-8 Bionic Arm
- Musicians Agree To Extend Film & TV Contract; No Deal On Streaming Residuals
- “Booker” Is Hot Action Pitch Heading Into Weekend With Gerard McMurray Directing & ‘John Wick’s Derek…
- ‘Toy Story 4’: ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Actress Madeleine McGraw Voices Key Character In…