AMC’s new original drama, The Killing, will debut with a two-hour premiere on Sunday, April 3 at 9pm before moving to its regular Sunday 10 Pm slot the following week. Based on the Danish television series Forbrydelsen, The Killing, from writer-exec producer Veena Sud and Fox TV Studios, tells the story of the murder of a teenage girl in Seattle and the subsequent police investigation. Sevring as a lead-in for The Killing premiere will be a rebroadcast of feature thriller Seven.
AMC Sets Premiere Date For 'The Killing'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
Jenna Coleman Discusses “Complex Narrative” Of ‘The Cry’ Following Ratings Success Of BBC Psychological Thriller
Latest TV News
- ‘Constance’: Hannah Rae Joins Elisabeth Shue & Kevin Dunn In TNT Drama Pilot
- Stewart Talent Promotes Tim Marshall To Managing Director; LA Talent Taps Natalie Kollar To Head Theatrical
- ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Playing With House Money – As In Giving Away A New Home
- ABC Nabs ‘Wolfe’ Crime Drama From ‘Bones’ Duo & Kapital As Put Pilot
- 'Armistead Maupin's Tales Of The City': Zosia Mamet To Recur In Netflix Revival
- Netflix Plans $2 Billion Bond Offering To Fund New Content; Moody’s Outlook “Stable” As Profitability Nears…