Amber Heard (Zombieland) is in talks for a lead role on the NBC drama pilot Playboy. The project, from 20th TV/Imagine TV, is set at the Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. Heard would play a new hire at the club, originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past. Alan Taylor, who directed the pilot for AMC’s Mad Men, is directing Playboy from a script by Chad Hodge.
Amber Heard In Talks For NBC's 'Playboy'
What's Hot on Deadline
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
'Pose': Patti LuPone Joins Cast; Ryan Murphy Reveals "Vogue" Time Jump For Season 2 Of FX Series - PaleyFest
'Captain Marvel' Wings To $910M+ Global, Becomes #10 Superhero Pic Offshore & WW - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Robert Mueller Report: “No Conspiracy Between Trump Campaign And Russia”
- Denise DuBarry Hay Dies: Coachella Valley Film Advocate Was 63
- Larry Cohen Dies: Creator Of ‘Branded,’ ‘The Invaders’ And Horror Classic ‘It’s Alive’ Was…
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition
- ‘Fuller House’ Sisterhood Supports Lori Loughlin At Kids’ Choice Awards
- Judith Light And Bette Midler Join Ryan Murphy’s ‘The Politician’; Janet Mock To Direct Episode Of Netflix…