Amber Heard (Zombieland) is in talks for a lead role on the NBC drama pilot Playboy. The project, from 20th TV/Imagine TV, is set at the Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. Heard would play a new hire at the club, originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past. Alan Taylor, who directed the pilot for AMC’s Mad Men, is directing Playboy from a script by Chad Hodge.
Amber Heard In Talks For NBC's 'Playboy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Poised To Topple 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Latest TV News
- Amy Schumer Says Maroon 5 Should Turn Down Super Bowl Halftime
- President Trump Visits Nevada For Rally, Fires Away At Democrats
- Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Targeted By NFL Owners To Buy Seattle Seahawks
- Danny Leiner Dies: Director Of ‘Harold & Kumar’ And ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ Was 57
- President Donald Trump Tweetstorm – The Saturday Edition
- ‘Timeless’ Cast & Crew Tweet Table-Read Photos To Faithful Clockblockers