Amber Heard (Zombieland) is in talks for a lead role on the NBC drama pilot Playboy. The project, from 20th TV/Imagine TV, is set at the Playboy Club in Chicago in 1963. Heard would play a new hire at the club, originally an orphan from Fort Wayne, an inquisitive young woman with an untethered sexuality and a dark past. Alan Taylor, who directed the pilot for AMC’s Mad Men, is directing Playboy from a script by Chad Hodge.
Amber Heard In Talks For NBC's 'Playboy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Spider-Verse' Raises $35M+ As 'The Mule' Kicks Up $17M+ In Pre-Christmas Period, But 'Mortal Engines' Breaks Down With $7M+
Latest TV News
- Angela Ponce Makes History As First Transgender Miss Universe Contestant
- Melania Trump Spokesperson To CNN: “Reports Focus On The Trivial And Superficial”
- Freeform Poked Fun At The ‘Shadowhunters’ Twitter Campaign And Fans Aren’t Happy
- Rudy Giuliani: President Trump Will Meet With Mueller “Over My Dead Body”
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Rise To Tie A Season High With Host Matt Damon
- Donald Trump Rips ‘Saturday Night Live’ In Tweetstorm – The Sunday Edition