Andrea Epstein and Kristin Schulman have each been named VP publicity and talent relations at USA Network. They report to Jean Guerin, SVP USA Network communications. Together, Epstein and Schulman have partnered on the majority of the USA’s launches since 2001 and have overseen day-to-day publicity for The Dead Zone, The 4400, The Starter Wife, Monk, In Plain Sight, and most recently, White Collar and Covert Affairs. Epstein who joined USA in 2000 as a publicist and is based in Los Angeles, also has overseen Burn Notice for the past 2 seasons. Schulman, who joined the network in 2001 and is based in New York, most recently shepherded the pro-social Characters United campaign.
Two Upped To VP Publicity At USA
What's Hot on Deadline
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Latest TV News
- ‘Van Helsing’ Trailer: Syfy Reveals First Bloody Action-Packed Look At Season 3 – Comic-Con
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Teases ‘Breaking Bad’ “Overlap” In Season 4 – Comic-Con
- Jaime King To Star In Netflix Zombie Series ‘Black Summer’ From ‘Z Nation’ Duo
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Creator Talks Andrew Lincoln’s Possible Exit
- Akiva Goldsman Returns To CAA