During the TCA session this afternoon promoting her new David E. Kelley legal drama Harry’s Law, Kathy Bates revealed that her the shooting schedule of her new NBC show wouldn’t conflict with a return appearance by her character Jo Bennett on another NBC series, The Office. “We actually wrapped our shooting on Harry’s Law yesterday,” she said, “so I’ll be appearing on a couple of more episodes of The Office in the spring.” Bates last appeared in The Office role during the season premiere in September, as well as a voiceover during a November installment of the series.
TCA: Kathy Bates Confirms Return To 'The Office'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Crazy Rich Asians' Even Richer On Saturday With $10M+; Weekend Bling Now At $25M+ With $34M 5-Day Debut
'American Horror Story: Apocalypse': Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At 'Coven' Reunion With Stevie Nicks
'Meg' Munches On $300M+ & 'M:I- Fallout' Jumps Over $500M WW In Milestone-Rich Frame - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Emmy Predictions: Netflix Looks To Mirror Last Year’s Victory With ‘USS Callister’ For TV Movie, Plus Hammond’s Dream Choices…
- Emmy Predictions: ‘Gianni Versace’ Is Front Runner But Can #MeToo Help A Feminist Western Steal Limited…
- ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’: Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At ‘Coven’ Reunion With…
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Denies Shadowbanning Conservatives – But Says Company Is “Left-Leaning”
- “Truth Isn’t Truth” – ‘Meet The Press’ Exchange With Rudolph Giuliani Devolves
- NFL National Anthem Protests – No Resolution In Sight, Time Grows Short