IFC Films and Sony Pictures Worldwide teamed for North American rights to Salvation Boulevard, the George Ratliff-directed film that stars Pierce Brosnan, Jennifer Connelly, Ed Harris, Greg Kinnear, Jim Gaffigan and Marisa Tomei. Brosnan plays a charismatic preacher who captivates a city with his charm. When an accident with an antique firearm does in preacher’s adversary, he calls in a loyal worshiper and former Deadhead (Kinnear) for help. All hell breaks loose. UTA brokered the deal for Mandalay Vision, the division of Mandalay Pictures. Cathy Schulman, Celine Rattray and Peter Fruchtman produce. IFC will distribute.
Sundance: IFC, Sony Worldwide Acquisitions Take 'Salvation Boulevard'
What's Hot on Deadline
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Scotty Bowers, Whether Maverick Or Outlaw, May Challenge Hollywood Zeitgeist With His Tales
- ‘The Predator’ Reinvention Honors Original, Promises More Blood & Humor – Comic-Con
- Paris Jackson To Play Sultry Singer In Indie Film ‘The Space Between’
- Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda’s Helming Debut: ‘Rent’ Creator Jonathan Larson’s ‘Tick, Tick…Boom!’; ‘Evan Hansen’s Steven…
- Alicia Witt Takes Lead In Indie Feature ‘Modern Persuasion,’ Based On Jane Austen Book
- ‘Iron Man’ At 10: How One Film Set A Dominant Path For Marvel, Kevin Feige, Robert Downey Jr. & Jon Favreau