Content International has picked up foreign rights to Ian Palmer’s Knuckle, about bare-knuckle fighting among Irish gypsy clans called Travellers. The film plays in Sundance’s World Cinema Documentary Competition and had its first screening on Friday. Knuckle has been the subject of remake talks for some time, and a deal on that front could be imminent as well.
SUNDANCE: Foreign Deal For Doc 'Knuckle'
What's Hot on Deadline
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Latest Film News
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?
- Akiva Goldsman Returns To CAA
- Screen Gems Nabs ‘Superfecundation’ Script From Savion Einstein
- Daveed Diggs, Rafael Casal Go 'Blindspotting'; Bleecker Street Opens 'McQueen' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- ‘Miles Davis: Birth Of The Cool’ Doc Tunes Up From Eagle Rock Entertainment & American Masters
- Makeready Sets ‘Queen & Slim’; Daniel Kaluuya Stars, Melina Matsoukas Directs Lena Waithe Script