EXCLUSIVE: Fresh from their Golden Globe win for The Social Network, producers Scott Rudin, Michael De Luca and Dana Brunetti have made a deal at Sony Pictures to collaborate again on Sex on the Moon, the next book by Ben Mezrich. The book is about a NASA employee who steals moon rocks to dazzle his girlfriend. Mezrich’s Accidental Billionaires was the basis for the script that Aaron Sorkin wrote for The Social Network. Mezrich also wrote Bringing Down the House, the book that formed the basis for the film 21.
'Social Network' Crowd Friending On New Project 'Sex On The Moon'
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald' Could Seize As Much As $275M In Global Launch - Box Office Preview
Latest Film News
- Netflix Nabs Chiwetel Ejiofor’s Directorial Debut ‘The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind’
- Kevin Hart Finds Humor (And A Life Lesson) In The Chicago Marathon
- Gwyneth Paltrow Says Her Celebrity Was A Hindrance In Raising Money For Her Lifestyle Brand Goop
- DOC NYC: ‘A Little Wisdom’, ‘Barbara Rubin & The Exploding NY Underground’ Among Winners
- Disney Offers A Behind-The-Scenes Glimpse Into The Making Of ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’
- Director Lukas Dhont Talks Netflix Drama ‘Girl’, Opening A Dialogue With Trans Community – Awardsline Screening…