Veteran broadcast executive Randy Falco, former chairman and CEO of AOL and president and COO of NBC Universal Television Group, has joined Univision as EVP and COO. Falco will oversee all revenue-driving areas, including ad sales and affiliate relations, as well as the operations of the TV and radio station groups, corporate marketing, research and corporate business development. Based in New York, Falco will report to Joe Uva, president and CEO of Univision Communications. Univision made headlines in December when it beat the broadcast networks a couple of nights in adults 18-49. It has been the ratings leader in the younger 18-34 demo.
Randy Falco Joins Univision As COO
What's Hot on Deadline
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Latest TV News
- ‘Van Helsing’ Trailer: Syfy Reveals First Bloody Action-Packed Look At Season 3 – Comic-Con
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Teases ‘Breaking Bad’ “Overlap” In Season 4 – Comic-Con
- Jaime King To Star In Netflix Zombie Series ‘Black Summer’ From ‘Z Nation’ Duo
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Creator Talks Andrew Lincoln’s Possible Exit
- Akiva Goldsman Returns To CAA