I haven’t watched Leno in ages but tonight I was tipped that he did a segment on the Oscar nominations so I tuned in to see if it was worth posting on Deadline. Jeez, when did Jay stop giving a damn about generating laughs? (No wonder I keep hearing rumors he wants to quit the show after this season.) He looked bored, the show’s writing was worse than ever, and not only was his monologue unfunny but the Academy Awards segment was a lamefest. Oh wait, Justin Bieber just walked out. Now this is truly a crapfest.
Leno Came Back To Late Night To Do This?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Dark Skies’ Writer-Director Scott Stewart Inks With Verve
- ‘Happy Together’: Victor Williams Joins New CBS Comedy Series In Recasting
- Issa Rae Calls Criticism Of New Sexual Fluidity Project ‘Him Or Her’ “Absolutely Ridiculous”, Talks ‘Insecure…
- Teen Choice Awards: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Solo’, ‘Riverdale’ Lead Nominations – List
- Michelle Wolf Blasts TV News’ Staged-Outrage Coverage Of Donald Trump’s Washington
- Argentina’s Loss Scores Top 5 World Cup Ratings For Fox; Shaky ‘Take Two’ Debut