Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen left the hospital last night after spending the day there with abdominal pain, according to his publicist Stan Roselfield. The show is hiatus this week, with the actors scheduled to reconvene next Tuesday. “(Sheen) will be on the set of Two and a Half Men on Tuesday,” Rosenfiled said. Despite his personal turmoil, Sheen has not missed a day of work save for the brief trip to the doctor earlier this month for what was described as ear infection.
Charlie Sheen Discharged From Hospital, Will Return To 'Men' As Scheduled
What's Hot on Deadline
Imagine Sets Lin-Manuel Miranda's Helming Debut: 'Rent' Creator Jonathan Larson's 'Tick, Tick...Boom!'; 'Evan Hansen's Steven Levenson Scripting
'Code Black': Creator Michael Seitzman On Emotional Series Finale, His Idea For Season 4 & Hopes For Finding New Home
Disney-Fox: Post-Merger Executive Speculation Heats Up With Focus On Peter Rice & Dana Walden As Comcast Exits
Latest TV News
- ‘Van Helsing’ Trailer: Syfy Reveals First Bloody Action-Packed Look At Season 3 – Comic-Con
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Teases ‘Breaking Bad’ “Overlap” In Season 4 – Comic-Con
- Jaime King To Star In Netflix Zombie Series ‘Black Summer’ From ‘Z Nation’ Duo
- As Comcast Looks To Sky, Will Disney Keep Up The Fight?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Creator Talks Andrew Lincoln’s Possible Exit
- Akiva Goldsman Returns To CAA