EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros Pictures executive vice president Jessica Goodman will be leaving the studio at year’s end. Goodman informed Alan Horn and Jeff Robinov of her decision to leave months ago, but she stayed on to see through the production of movies. The last of them, the Steven Soderbergh-directed Contagion, wraps in the next few days. Goodman, who is married to Paramount Pictures production chief Adam Goodman, started as an assistant at Universal, but has essentially spent her entire 13 year career at Warner Bros., and meshed well with those Warner Bros producers with out-sized personalities like Joel Silver and Jerry Weintraub. Among the dozens of films she supervised are the upcoming Martin Campbell-directed Ryan Reynolds-starrer Green Lantern, The Informant!, Watchmen, I Am Legend, Michael Clayton, The Brave One, Training Day and the Ocean’s Eleven films. Goodman will take her time deciding her next move.
Warner Bros Film Exec Jessica Goodman Exiting At Year's End
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Film News
- Scoot McNairy Joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’
- Imagine Buys Zach Dean Pitch ‘Canary’ As Ron Howard Directing Vehicle
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- DGA Says Number Of Minority Film Directors Hit 5-Year Low Last Year, Down 46% Since 2013; Women Making Gains
- PGA Awards Set 2019 Date & Timeline