Here’s a first. While studios choose different venues to launch movie trailers online, Universal’s teaser trailer for Fast Five will make its debut on the Facebook page of the film’s star, Vin Diesel. Diesel has developed a following of about 20 million fans, putting him in the top five celebrities who have sites. After Diesel posts the teaser on http://www.facebook.com/VinDiesel, other cast members who have active social media platforms–including Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson–will post their teaser on their sites. I will probably pull it off Youtube. It will be up within the hour.
Facebook Gets Vin Diesel 'Fast Five' Trailer
What's Hot on Deadline
'This Is Us' Creator Dan Fogelman Says "You're Going To Get A Lot Of Answers" In Season Finale, Teases Season 4 Details - PaleyFest
How Universal Drove Jordan Peele's 'Us' To $70M+ Opening, The Best Start For A Live-Action Original Since 'Avatar' - Update
Blackout Averted: Viacom Channels To Remain On AT&T Platforms After Two Companies Strike Carriage Deal
Martin Clunes Returns To Cornwall As Filming Begins On Season Nine Of ITV & Acorn TV Medical Drama 'Doc Martin'
Latest Film News
- GLAAD Media Awards Adds Lizzo As Performer; Lena Waithe, Janet Mock, Gwyneth Paltrow And More As Presenters
- ‘GLOW’ Star Betty Gilpin Set For ‘The Hunt’ From Universal & Blumhouse
- Apple Streaming Service Is “Big Moment For Media Industry & UK Producers”, Says Former Channel 4…
- ‘Captain Marvel’ Wings To $910M+ Global, Becomes #10 Superhero Pic Offshore & WW – International…
- Denise DuBarry Hay Dies: Coachella Valley Film Advocate Was 63
- Larry Cohen Dies: Creator Of ‘Branded,’ ‘The Invaders’ And Horror Classic ‘It’s Alive…