FX’s drama Terriers ended its disappointing freshman run last night with 784,000 total viewers tuning in for the season finale, 405,000 of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. That was the third most-watched episode of the season and the fourth highest-rated in adults 18-49 despite the fact that the finale of the Shawn Ryan/Ted Griffin series had the show’s highest-rated lead to-date, the broadcast premiere of Tropic Thunder, which posted 1.1 million A18-49 in the 9:30-10PM half-hour leading to Terriers.
TV Drama 'Terriers' Makes Quiet Exit On FX
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscar Nominations: 'Roma' And 'The Favourite' Lead With 10 Each; 'Black Panther' Among Best Pic Noms
Oscars' Big Snubs: Bradley Cooper & Ryan Coogler For Director, Mr. Rogers Docu, Emily Blunt Get Cold Shoulder
'A Star Is Born's Sam Elliott Gets First Oscar Nomination In 50-Year Career, Jokes "It's About [Bleeping] Time"
Teachers Strike Ends: Tentative Deal Reached After Days Of Final Bargaining Between Union & District
Latest TV News
- Viacom Acquires Pluto TV For $340 Million In Cash
- Jennifer Lopez’s Nuyorican Prods. Taps Alex Brown As Production Executive
- ‘Ray Romano’ Netflix Trailer: Back On Stage And Bended Knee
- Kevin Barnett Remembered: Fellow Comedians, Hollywood Pay Tribute To Stand-Up And ‘Rel’ Co-Creator
- SAG-AFTRA Members To Rally Wednesday As Strike Vs. BBH Ad Agency Enters Fifth Month
- Comedian Kevin Barnett Dies: ‘Rel’ Co-Creator Was 32