FX’s drama Terriers ended its disappointing freshman run last night with 784,000 total viewers tuning in for the season finale, 405,000 of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. That was the third most-watched episode of the season and the fourth highest-rated in adults 18-49 despite the fact that the finale of the Shawn Ryan/Ted Griffin series had the show’s highest-rated lead to-date, the broadcast premiere of Tropic Thunder, which posted 1.1 million A18-49 in the 9:30-10PM half-hour leading to Terriers.
TV Drama 'Terriers' Makes Quiet Exit On FX
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Mock’s Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”…
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"
- What Would Netflix Do Without ‘Friends?’
- Roseanne Barr Reacts To Her Character’s Fate Being Revealed On ‘The Conners’ Premiere