Starz’s new costume drama Camelot will debut on April 1st and will air in the Friday 10 PM time slot once occupied by Spartacus: Blood and Sand. The 10-episode retelling of the classic medieval tale of King Arthur stars Joseph Fiennes as Merlin, Jamie Campbell Bower as Arthur, and Eva Green as the darkly powerful Morgan. Shot on-location in Ireland, Camelot is an Irish-Canadian co-production from Octagon and Take 5 Prods., and executive produced along with Ecosse Films and GK-tv.
Starz Sets Premiere Date For 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Coogler & MACRO Set Black Panthers Pic With Warner Bros; Daniel Kaluuya & Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star
Latest TV News
- Amazon To Bolster UK Scripted Drive With Hire Of ‘Fleabag’ Producer Lydia Hampson
- Series Mania 2019 Lineup Includes Netflix, HBO & Channel4; Uma Thurman, Charlie Brooker, Freddie Highmore Among Speakers
- ‘Bridesmaids’ Director Paul Feig To Give Keynote Address At Edinburgh TV Festival
- Digital Ad Spending Will Start To Outpace Traditional Ad Spending In 2019 – Report
- A+E Networks Eyes Blaze Expansion As It Promotes UK Content Chief Dan Korn To Oversee Free-To-Air Brand
- ‘Supernanny’ Creator Nick Emmerson Developing Docuseries With Former KKK Member