Starz’s new costume drama Camelot will debut on April 1st and will air in the Friday 10 PM time slot once occupied by Spartacus: Blood and Sand. The 10-episode retelling of the classic medieval tale of King Arthur stars Joseph Fiennes as Merlin, Jamie Campbell Bower as Arthur, and Eva Green as the darkly powerful Morgan. Shot on-location in Ireland, Camelot is an Irish-Canadian co-production from Octagon and Take 5 Prods., and executive produced along with Ecosse Films and GK-tv.
Starz Sets Premiere Date For 'Camelot'
What's Hot on Deadline
Critics' Choice Awards Nominations: 'The Favourite' Tops With 14, 'Black Panther' A Marvel, 'First Man' Rebounds; 'The Americans' Leads TV Series
'Once Upon A Deadpool' Trailer: Ryan Reynolds, Fred Savage Remind About Movie Release...And Nickelback
Latest TV News
- Jennie Snyder Urman Sets Series Starring Jaime Camil At CBS, All Access Show As She Launches Company With Joanna Klein
- Netflix Originals Gain Traction As Disney And WarnerMedia Plot Rival Services: Study
- ‘Cord & Tish’ Returns For Rose Bowl Duty Via Funny Or Die
- Tom DeLonge’s ‘Strange Times’ Adult Animated Comedy In Works At TBS
- Social Media Overtakes Newspapers As News Source, Pew Report Finds
- Superhero Crossover Gooses CW Ratings Sunday; Pigskin Overrun Pops Fox’s Fall Finales