Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates Of The Caribbean' & 'Titans' Star Brenton Thwaites, Lily Sullivan Lead Oz Pic 'I Met A Girl'
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Donald Trump’s Latest Border Wall Offer To Dems
- ‘Black Lightning’: Hosea Chanchez To Recur On Season 2 Of CW Series
- ‘Intervention’ Producer GRB Studios Strikes Co-Production Deal With Canada’s Media Ranch
- Patriots’ AFC Championship Win Snags Near Record Viewership For NFL & CBS – Update
- Nickelodeon EVP Talent, Music & Events Shelly Sumpter Gillyard Exits
- Michael Cohen Threatened CNBC To Get Donald Trump On List Of Biz World Top Dogs: Report