Spike TV has renewed freshman reality series Auction Hunters for a second season with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season of a Spike original series. The first season of the show, set in the world of storage-unit auctions, was for 8 episodes. It premiered on November 9 and has averaged 1.1 million viewers, increasing in viewership each week. Auction Hunters is executive produced by Scott Gurney, Deirdre Gurney and Philip Lott.
Spike TV Renews 'Auction Hunters'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Poised To Topple 'Venom's $80M+ October Opening Record; Best Debut For Blumhouse & John Carpenter Canon
Latest TV News
- Dodgers Going Back To World Series, Beat Brewers 5-1 In Game 7 Showdown
- Amazon Studios Head Jennifer Salke Talks TV, Film Biz At USC Forum
- Amy Schumer Says Maroon 5 Should Turn Down Super Bowl Halftime
- President Trump Visits Nevada For Rally, Fires Away At Democrats
- Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Targeted By NFL Owners To Buy Seattle Seahawks
- Danny Leiner Dies: Director Of ‘Harold & Kumar’ And ‘Dude, Where’s My Car?’ Was 57