The 90-minute third season finale of FX’s Sons of Anarchy delivered 3.6 million total viewers last night, 2.4 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. It was the drama series’ second highest rated telecast of the season behind the season premiere, up 5% in the demo from last week. The biker series benefited from having its strongest lead-in this season, the broadcast premiere of Eagle Eye (1.4 million in 18-49). SOA was the most-watched program in basic cable in total viewers and 18-49.
Solid Finish For FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap - In 2017
Latest TV News
- ‘True Detective’ Ratings Down In Season 3 Premiere
- Don Cheadle & Kathy Griffin In Twitter Beef Over His Not Defending Her After Severed Trump Head Flap – In 2017
- ‘Wu Assassins’: Li Jun Li Cast In Netflix Martial Arts Series
- ‘Grace And Frankie’ Renewed For Season 6 By Netflix
- ‘Happy Accident’: ‘Veep’s Matt Walsh To Star In ABC Family Comedy Pilot
- Aisha Tyler To Host DGA Awards