The 90-minute third season finale of FX’s Sons of Anarchy delivered 3.6 million total viewers last night, 2.4 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. It was the drama series’ second highest rated telecast of the season behind the season premiere, up 5% in the demo from last week. The biker series benefited from having its strongest lead-in this season, the broadcast premiere of Eagle Eye (1.4 million in 18-49). SOA was the most-watched program in basic cable in total viewers and 18-49.
Solid Finish For FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Halloween' Scares Up 2nd Best October Debut With $77M+; Record For Blumhouse & Carpenter Canon; Great Miramax Comeback
Latest TV News
- Intruder Who Broke Into Fox TV Station In D.C. Shot By Security Guard
- Ryan Murphy Donating $10M To Children’s Hospital, Where His Son Was Saved From Cancer
- Jimmy Kimmel Urges Texans To Vote Against Ted Cruz “For Comedy Sake”
- Donald Trump Campaigns in Houston For “Beautiful Ted” Cruz
- Netflix’s Use Of Artwork Personalization Attracts Online Criticism
- Producer Mike DiCenzo Gets Sendoff In Final ‘Tonight’ Show