The 90-minute third season finale of FX’s Sons of Anarchy delivered 3.6 million total viewers last night, 2.4 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. It was the drama series’ second highest rated telecast of the season behind the season premiere, up 5% in the demo from last week. The biker series benefited from having its strongest lead-in this season, the broadcast premiere of Eagle Eye (1.4 million in 18-49). SOA was the most-watched program in basic cable in total viewers and 18-49.
Solid Finish For FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance