Storage Unit auctions is turning to be the hottest new area in reality television. On the heels of Spike renewing its freshman Auction Hunters with a 20-episode order, the largest ever for a second season on the network, A&E’s Storage Wars, executive produced by Thom Beers, posted the network’s best premiere numbers for an unscripted series this year. The series averaged 2 million viewers for its hourlong premiere last night, 1.2 million of them in the adults 18-49 demographic. (Auction Hunters debuted earlier this month with 1.1 million total viewers.)
Solid Debut For A&E's 'Storage Wars'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
‘Black Panther’ Star Letitia Wright On Disney’s Juggernaut: "There Was A Need For It" - The Contenders London
'60 Minutes': Donald Trump Says "I Regret That The Press Treats Me So Badly" After Two Years Of Presidency
Latest TV News
- ‘The Conners’ Showrunner: ‘Roseanne’ Fans “Would Find All the Elements Of the Show They Love Intact” In…
- NBC Promo Writers Ratify New WGA East Contract
- Nicole Dubuc To Receive WGA West Animation Writing Award
- Charlamagne Tha God & Kanye West TimesTalks Event Cancelled
- CBS Buys Police Drama Inspired By James Patterson’s ‘Texas Ranger’ Novel From ‘American Sniper’ Writer…
- Donald Trump Takes Ratings Nosedive In ‘60 Minutes’ Interview; CW Returns Respectably To Sunday