NBC’s Saturday Night Live last night posted its best overnight rating since the season premiere. The show hosted by Robert De Niro with musical guest Diddy-Dirty Money drew a 5.0/12 in metered-market households, up 14% from the same night last year. De Niro, who was promoting Little Fockers, was joined in two sketches with co-star Ben Stiller. Here are SNL‘s WikiLeaks/TMZ-themed cold open featuring De Niro as Afghanistan president Hamid Karzai and a sketch featuring him in a drag opposite Diddy.
'Saturday Night Live' Scores With De Niro
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border