The finale of Univision’s hot telenovela Soy Tu Duena led the Spanish-language broadcaster to a nightly win among all broadcast networks on Monday in the adults 18-49 demographic. (ESPN was likely the top network overall with Monday Night Football.) Paced by the Soy Tu Duena finale (2.7/7 in 18-49) at 9 PM, which was the highest rated program on any broadcast network last night, Univision topped the night with a 2.0/6 in the demo, edging CBS (1.9/5). CBS, which aired all-repeats, was No.1 in total viewers (7.6 million). ABC, NBC and Fox also aired reruns. With several time-slot wins for Soy Tu Duena and nightly demo wins this and last week against rerun competition, Univision is putting its English-language rivals on notice. Of course, it takes a big ratings performer like Soy Tu Duena to do that. The drama ranks as the most watched telenovela in the U.S. ever and the second highest-rated in 18-49.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Univision Claims Another Nightly Win With 'Soy' Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Will Ferrell To Star In Netflix Music Pic 'Eurovision' As Another A-List Comedy Star Tries A Streaming Vehicle
'Incredibles 2' Record $183M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
'The Sopranos' Vincent Pastore & Steven Van Zandt & 'Mindhunter’s Holt McCallany Star In Dark Mob Comedy
Latest TV News
- Millie Bobby Brown Addresses Bullying During MTV Movie & TV Awards Acceptance Speech
- MTV Movie & TV Awards Winners: ‘Black Panther’, ‘Stranger Things’ Among Top Honorees…
- MTV Movie & TV Awards: Michael B. Jordan Wins For Best Villain, Says He Thought “Roseanne Had It In The Bag”
- ‘Othello’ Review: Chukwudi Iwuji, Corey Stoll & No Gimmicks In Central Park
- Stephen Colbert: “Potent Tool” Stephen Miller Calls Baby-Snatching Immigration Policy A Potent Tool
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Gaslighting America With Claims His Baby Snatching Immigration Policy Is Democrats’ Doing