The Beverly Hills Courier broke this real estate story and now it’s confirmed: on Sunday, MGM signed a lease with New York-based George Comfort & Sons for that 6-story big blue office building at the corner of 235-269 N. Beverly Drive that was initially going to be the new home of the old William Morris Agency. But when that tenpercentery was taken over by Endeavor, the move was nixed. So MGM is emerging from bankruptcy by leaving its current headquarters in Century City at its namesake building.
Official: MGM Moving Into Office Building Once Intended For William Morris Agency
What's Hot on Deadline
Endeavor Eyes More Content Acquisitions As CEO Ari Emanuel Opens Up About Conflict Of Interest & Saudi Arabia Investment - Mipcom
John Oliver Mocks Instagram Antics Of Mika Brzezinski, David Muir, Chris Cuomo On 'Last Week Tonight'
'Fear The Walking Dead's Colman Domingo Lifts The Lid On AMC Adaptation Of Stage Play 'Dot' - Mipcom
Latest Film News
- Influential Appoints Entertainment Media Executive Andrew Pelosi Chief Business Officer
- AMP & ICM Launch Sales On ‘Still/Born’ Duo’s Horror ‘Z’, Starring ‘Bates Motel’ Actress Keegan Connor Tracy…
- SAG-AFTRA Honors Marsha Hunt, Norman Lloyd, June Lockhart & Barbara Perry
- Roadside Attractions Acquires U.S. Rights To Tim Tebow’s ‘Run The Race’; CineTel Lands Int’l Distro Rights To ‘We Are Boats…
- ‘Flash’ Film Far From Fast: DC Hero’s Solo Movie On Pace For 2021 Release
- Lionsgate In Talks For Jay Roach’s Roger Ailes Project