Famed Los Angeles nightlife and restaurant impresario and celebrity scene staple, Brent Bolthouse, is segueing into TV producing with a comic project he co-created and developed with writer-producer Vanessa Riesen (Weeds, Californication). The untitled project, which is being set up at Starz, follows the lives of several people whose paths cross in Los Angeles, with each episode taking place over the course of one night. WME-repped Riesen is set to write the project, which she will executive produce with Bolthouse. Bolthouse, repped by WME and Thruline, has dabbled into acting and appeared on MTV’s The Hills.
Nightlife Guru Brent Bolthouse Ventures Into Scripted TV With Nightlife Project For Starz
What's Hot on Deadline
Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga To Reprise 'Conjuring' Roles As The Warrens In Third 'Annabelle' Movie
Latest TV News
- ‘The Real World’ Heads To Facebook Watch After Landmark Deal With MTV Studios & Bunim/Murray
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump “Horseface” Tweet: “Are We 100% Sure He Knows He’s The President?”
- YouTube Restored After Lengthy Worldwide Outage – Update
- Stephen Colbert Explains How “Horse’s Ass” Came To Call Stormy Daniels “Horseface”
- 'This Is Us' Michael Angarano: Jack's Brother's Death Will Be Surprisingly “Dark and Sad"
- What Would Netflix Do Without ‘Friends?’