Larry King drew 2.24 million viewers for his send-off last night, posting a rare time slot victory for his departing primetime talk show. King barely edged the 9 PM’s dominant player, Fox News Channel’s Hannity (2.16 million) in total viewers, but Hannity prevailed in the adults 25-54 demographic (543,000 vs. 530,000 for King). MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow (874,000, 252,000 in 25-54) was third. King’s finale audiCNN Ratings, TV, Cable TVence more than tripled the 700,000 viewers he had been averaging this year. His ratings built throughout the final week with 458,000 total viewers on Monday, 587,000 on Tuesday and 935,000 for his penultimate episode featuring Barbra Streisand.
Larry King Gets Ratings Boost For Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Donald Trump Responds To Washington Post Staff's Open Letter To Jeff Bezos, Says Strike "Would Be A Great Idea"
Latest TV News
- FIFA World Cup: Fox Sports Sets Record With Argentina-Iceland Match; Telemundo Scores Big With First Presentation
- Fox Sports, USGA Apologize For Graphic Language Inadvertently Broadcast
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border