EXCLUSIVE: Kaylee Defer is joining the CW series Gossip Girl as a recurring with a series option for next season. Her character which, like most things Gossip Girl, is shrouded in secrecy, is said to be Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) niece. She will be introduced later this season. Defer, repped by Innovative and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment, was a regular on the Fox comedy The War at Home and the WB drama The Mountain, which was executive produced by Gossip Girl co-creator Stephanie Savage.
Kaylee Defer Joins CW's 'Gossip Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NYPD Blue' Sequel With Andy Sipowicz's Son Set At ABC From Matt Olmstead, Nick Wootton & Jesse Bochco
Sylvester Stallone To Star In 'Samaritan' & 'Hunter', Acquires FBI Memoir As His Balboa Productions Ramps Up Slate
Latest TV News
- New York Attorney General Launches Probe Of MoviePass
- SAG-AFTRA Rescinds Do-Not-Work Order For ‘Keys To The City’ TV Movie
- Riki Lindhome To Topline Comedy ‘Tails’ From Amy Poehler In Works At Fox
- Sarah Chalke To Star In Autobiographical ABC Dramedy Project Produced By Bill Lawrence In ‘Scrubs’ Reunion
- Revenge Comedy From ‘Will & Grace’ Duo & Brad Silberling In Works At the CW
- WWE’s Saudi Arabia “Conundrum” May Cause Up To $16M Hit To The Solar Plexus – Analyst