EXCLUSIVE: Kaylee Defer is joining the CW series Gossip Girl as a recurring with a series option for next season. Her character which, like most things Gossip Girl, is shrouded in secrecy, is said to be Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) niece. She will be introduced later this season. Defer, repped by Innovative and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment, was a regular on the Fox comedy The War at Home and the WB drama The Mountain, which was executive produced by Gossip Girl co-creator Stephanie Savage.
Kaylee Defer Joins CW's 'Gossip Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox "Considering Options" After Jussie Smollett Arrested On Criminal Charges; 'Empire' Production Continues Today
Chicago Police: Jussie Smollett Staged "Shameful" Assault Hoax For Better Salary, Career Advancement
Latest TV News
- Desus & Mero Showtime Talk Premiere Brings Manic Energy, But Needs Work On Its Interviews
- WGA Invites Agents To Sign Its New Code Of Conduct Banning Packaging and Producing
- Trevor Noah Says He Has Found Silver Lining In Jussie Smollett Case
- ‘Katy Keene’: Jonny Beauchamp & Julia Chan To Star In CW’s ‘Riverdale’ Spinoff
- Jussie Smollett “Feels Betrayed” After $100K Bail Hearing; Says He’s Innocent
- Seth Gordon To Direct NBC’s ‘Lincoln’ Pilot Based On ‘The Bone Collector’ Books