EXCLUSIVE: Kaylee Defer is joining the CW series Gossip Girl as a recurring with a series option for next season. Her character which, like most things Gossip Girl, is shrouded in secrecy, is said to be Lily’s (Kelly Rutherford) niece. She will be introduced later this season. Defer, repped by Innovative and Kritzer Levine Wilkins Griffin Entertainment, was a regular on the Fox comedy The War at Home and the WB drama The Mountain, which was executive produced by Gossip Girl co-creator Stephanie Savage.
Kaylee Defer Joins CW's 'Gossip Girl'
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Taunts Donald Trump's "One Man Legal Improv Troupe" Rudy Giuliani Over "Truth Isn't Truth" Argument
Donald Trump Tweet Fever Follows Weekend Bombshell White House Counsel Cooperated With Mueller For Months
'American Horror Story: Apocalypse': Ryan Murphy Posts First Look At 'Coven' Reunion With Stevie Nicks
'The Affair' Season 4 Finale: Tying Up Loose Ends On Alison, Vik And Everyone Else In Series' Most Tumultuous Season Yet
Latest TV News
- Netflix Hires Sarah Geismer As Drama Series Executive
- Imagine Impact Sets ‘Shapers’ Roster Of Lit Stars For Mentorship Program
- CBS All Access Goes Live On Amazon Prime Video Channels
- Mike Tirico Named Studio Host For NBC Sports’ ‘Football Night In America’
- ‘NCIS: New Orleans’ Casts Reggie Lee; Samantha Sloyan Joins ‘SEAL Team’
- ‘Made In Mexico’ Reality Series On Nine Opulent Lifestyles Set For Netflix