The Biggest Loser trainer Jillian Michaels announced that she will leave the veteran NBC reality series after the upcoming 11th season, now in production. “Season 11 of Biggest Loser will be my last :) have to finish out my contract,” she wrote on Twitter. Michaels also addressed the issue of her replacement. “They already hired her,” she tweeted. “Using my last season to help launch her in season 11.” Michaels has been on The Biggest Loser since 2004 sans a brief departure in 2006. With her signature tough-love style, she is probably the most recognizable personality on the show, scoring her own spinoff series, Losing It with Jillian, which aired on NBC this past summer. Regarding her motives for the exit, Michaels tweeted that she wanted to “take a year off TV and focus on becoming a mommy and doing more charity work.” The new trainer(s) on The Biggest Loser are expected to be introduced during the show’s 10th season finale on Tuesday.
Jillian Michaels To Leave 'Biggest Loser'
What's Hot on Deadline
Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy
'The Americans': Cast & Creators Joke Potential Spinoffs, Keri Russell & Matthew Rhys Talk Spy Love - ATX
Robert De Niro Hurls F-Bombs At Donald Trump In Tony Awards Outburst; CBS Calls It "Unexpected - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Vanity Fair’ Trailer: First-Look At ITV & Amazon’s Adaptation Of The Classic Napoleonic Novel
- The BBC Lines Up Quirky Saturday Night Quiz Format ‘The Time It Takes’ With ‘Taskmaster’ Star…
- Rachel Maddow Breaks Down During Report On “Tender Age” Shelters For Immigrant Babies
- Netflix’s ‘One Day At A Time’ & Starz’ ‘Vida’ Demand End To Border Family Separation; Ask Other Series…
- Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Donald Trump Claim Dems Forcing Baby-Snatching Border Policy On Him
- Dems Pounce On Corey Lewandowski Mocking Down Syndrome Child In Fox News Channel Debate On Border Policy