IFC Films has acquired the Joe Swanberg-directed Uncle Kent, a film that was just accepted in the Spotlight section of the 2011 Sundance Film Festival. The pic follows a cartoonist for a kid show as he spends a weekend in L.A. trying to bed his visiting house guest.
IFC Acquires Sundance Pic 'Uncle Kent'
What's Hot on Deadline
Producers Guild Awards: 'Green Book' Takes Best Picture; 'Americans' & 'Mrs. Maisel' Lead TV - Winners List
Gillian Anderson Set To Join 'The Crown' Season Four As Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
'Glass' Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking - Sunday Final
Netflix Reboots True Crime & Paranormal Series 'Unsolved Mysteries' With 'Stranger Things' EP Shawn Levy
Latest Film News
- 'Who Will Write Our History' Tops Slow Pack of Debuts; 'Free Solo' at $13.1M: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Glass’ Now Looking At Third-Best MLK Weekend Opening With $47M+ Despite Cracks In Tracking – Sunday Final
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International…
- Andy Vajna, Producer Of ‘Rambo’ Films And ‘Terminator 3,’ Dies At 74
- PGA Milestone Award Honoree Toby Emmerich On How Warner Bros. & New Line ‘Hits ‘Em Where They Ain’t’
- Producers Guild Awards: ‘Green Book’ Takes Best Picture; ‘Americans’ & ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Lead TV…