IFC, which over the past year acquired Mitch Hurwitz’s Arrested Development and Judd Apatow’s Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared, has also picked up the complete series of The Larry Sanders Show, The Ben Stiller Show, Mr. Show with Bob and David and Action. The comedy series also join previously acquired British classic Monty Python’s Flying Circus. IFC will air its 8 acquired series within a new 90-minute comedy block, which will feature exclusive new interviews with writers, creators and stars of each show along with comedians who have been influenced by them. The block, which will launch Jan. 3 and air 3 days a week, will be hosted by comedian Scott Aukerman.
IFC Acquires More Cult Comedy Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Mocks Melania Trump's Public Demand Husband Fire National Security Official Over Africa Trip Squabble
Fox News & CBS Join News Outlets Supporting CNN In Lawsuit To Restore Jim Acosta's White House Credentials
Netflix Greenlights 'Rhythm & Flow' Music Competition Series, Sets Cardi B, Chance the Rapper & T.I. As Judges
'This Is Us' Tops Demo; 'NCIS' Rules Total Viewers As Tuesday Shows Take Midterm Election Preemption Hits
Latest TV News
- ‘X-Men: First Class’ Co-Producer Jason Taylor Joins Futurism Studios As President Of Production
- ‘Doctor Who’ New Year’s Day Special Set On BBC America
- ‘Nobody’s Princess’ Musical Comedy In Works At the CW From ‘Life Sentence’ Creators, ‘First Date’ Duo…
- Tamir Muhammad Launches Production Company, Inks Overall Deal With Warner Bros.
- ‘Jack Reacher’ TV Series In The Works
- ‘Narcos: Mexico’: Jesse Garcia Cast As Series Regular In Netflix Drama