Freestyle has released a trailer for Frankie & Alice, the Geoffrey Sax-directed drama about a woman with a multiple personality disorder that’s said to be Halle Berry’s strongest performance since Monster’s Ball. The film has a qualifying run in LA December 10 and then will be rolled out in February.
Hot Trailer: 'Frankie & Alice'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NYPD Blue' Sequel With Andy Sipowicz's Son Set At ABC From Matt Olmstead, Nick Wootton & Jesse Bochco
Sylvester Stallone To Star In 'Samaritan' & 'Hunter', Acquires FBI Memoir As His Balboa Productions Ramps Up Slate
Latest Film News
- ‘Air Strike’: U.S. Bow Of Bruce Willis & Fan Bingbing Pic Still On Target Despite China Scrap
- Jason Blum Apologizes For “Dumb” Comments About Women Directors
- Kobe Bryant Cut From Animation Fest Jury After Rape Allegations Resurface
- New York Attorney General Launches Probe Of MoviePass
- Luca Guadagnino And RT Features To Adapt Bob Dylan Album ‘Blood On The Tracks’
- Adam Ray To Star In ‘The Bellmen’; ‘The Banker’ Adds Taylor Black