It Wasn’t The Marketing: FX President John Landgraf On Why ‘Terriers’ Didn’t Work FX has made it official – there will be no Season 2 of Terriers. The Shawn Ryan/Ted Griffin drama, which last week wrapped its freshman run, ranked as the lowest rated first-year drama series on FX ever with an average of 970,000 viewers tuning in for the original telecasts, 509,000 of them in the adults 18-49 demographic, corresponding to a .49 demo rating.
FX Cancels 'Terriers' After One Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars Last Call: Queen's Brian May & Roger Taylor On Rami Malek's Morph Into Freddie Mercury In 'Bohemian Rhapsody'
'Alita' Adds $56M Overseas; 'The Wandering Earth' Becomes #2 Movie Ever In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Writers Guild Awards Live Blog: Follow The Ceremonies On Both Coasts
- Jussie Smollett Still Hasn’t Talked To Cops Again About Attack & “Developments”
- Writers Guild Awards 2019 Winners List – Updating Live
- Colin Kaepernick May Soon Sign With An NFL Team: Mark Geragos
- 50 Cent Threatened By NYPD Commander: “Shoot Him On Sight”
- SNL: Don Cheadle Tweaks Trump With A Hockey Jersey