So DreamWorks Studios is holding an open casting call this Saturday for the lead role of “Josh” in its upcoming movie Welcome To People starring Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks and the feature film directorial debut of Alex Kurtzman (Transformers, Star Trek) with a script written by Kurtzman & Roberto Orci and Jody Lambert (Of All Things). Wanted is a “Male, 11-13 years old, Caucasian, athletic, independent, and confident. Interested actors should be able to memorize lots of dialogue. Film will be rated PG-13 and actors should be comfortable with dialogue reflecting that rating. No acting experience is necessary for interested actors, nor are they required to prepare anything for the audition.” There’ll be an open casting call on December 4 at 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM by Denise Chamian Casting at Sunset Gower Studios, 1438 N. Gower St, Building 35, Suite 270, Hollywood, CA 90028 (Street Parking Only). Film is scheduled to begin production in January in Los Angeles.
DreamWorks Open Casting: Boy Age 11-13
What's Hot on Deadline
MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Bashes Fox News: "What Are YOU Going To Do Today To Help Us Find Those Children?!"
As More Showrunners Speak Up Against Fox News, 20th TV Faces A Short-Term Problem, FBC - A Long-Term One
Latest Film News
- Scoot McNairy Joins Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Once Upon A Time In Hollywood’
- Imagine Buys Zach Dean Pitch ‘Canary’ As Ron Howard Directing Vehicle
- Film Musicians Residuals Fund Collects Record $100 Million; Many Stars Owed Money
- Jason Biggs Signs With ICM Partners
- DGA Says Number Of Minority Film Directors Hit 5-Year Low Last Year, Down 46% Since 2013; Women Making Gains
- PGA Awards Set 2019 Date & Timeline