Chris Brancato has been tapped as executive producer/showrunner on the final eight-episode season of USA’s Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Brancato became available after Fox’s Terra Nova, on which he had been consulting, recently released most of its writers. On CI, Brancato succeeds Walon Green, who served as the showrunner on Season 9. After lengthy negotiations, USA in September closed a deal with Wolf Films for a 10th and final season of Dick Wolf’s crime drama that will be headlined by original stars Vincent D’Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe who left the show in a cast shakeup following Season 8. For the past 13 years until last July, Brancato was partnered with Bert Salke in Brancato/Salke.
Chris Brancato To Run 'Law & Order: CI'
What's Hot on Deadline
Seth MacFarlane Tweets He Is "Embarrassed" To Work For Fox After Tucker Carlson Tells Viewers To Ignore Other News Sources
'Incredibles 2' Record $180M Beats 'Captain America: Civil War' Opening & Lifetime Totals Of 'Cars 3', 'A Bug's Life'
Latest TV News
- Mexico Beats Germany 1-0 In World Cup, Avenges News Outlet’s Insult
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jason Bateman, Jonathan Tucker, And The ‘Queen Sugar’ Cast
- Hollywood Father’s Day Celebrated With Online Celebrity Salutes To Dear Ol’ Dad
- Director James L. Brooks Tweets That “Nursing Babies” Are Being Pulled From Mothers At Border
- ‘This Week’: Steve Bannon Claims Border Outrage Aims “To Demonize Donald Trump”
- ‘Meet The Press’ Panel: President’s Twitter Activity Fueling Mueller Probe