EXCLUSIVE: After an exhaustive search, 24 grad Warren Kole has been tapped to star alongside Michael Ealy in USA Network’s buddy cop dramedy Common Law. Kole’s casting lifts the cast contingency on the project, which centers on polar opposite LAPD homicide detectives Wes Mitchell (Kole) and Travis Marks (Ealy). The duo’s nonstop bickering and acrimony prompts their captain to send them to couples counseling. CBS TV Studios and Jon Turteltaub’s Junction Entertainment are producing with Cormac & Marianne Wibberley and Turteltaub executive producing. In addition to 24, where he played duplicitous secret service agent Brian Gedge in the show’s seventh season, Kole also recurred on the short-lived Fox drama Mental. In other cable pilot castings, Kadeem Hardison rounds out the cast of TBS’ Brain Trust. Michael Ausiello will be contributing to Deadline.com and Movieline.com as he preps for the January launch of a new TV-centric website.
'24' Alum Warren Kole To Star In USA Pilot 'Common Law'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Slurps $711M+ WW; 'Incredibles 2' Has Record Pixar China Bow - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- David Lynch: Trump Could Be “One Of The Greatest Presidents In History”
- Germany & Mexico Wins Shatter World Cup Ratings Records For Fox
- Roseanne Barr Sobs On Rabbi’s Podcast, Claims “There’s No Excuse” As Call Transcript Released
- Amber Tamblyn, Time’s Up Co-Founder, Focuses Debut Novel On Male Rape
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”