EXCLUSIVE: After more than three decades, former Mary Tyler Moore Show sparring partners Mary Tyler Moore and Betty White are about to go another round. Moore has been tapped to guest star in the Jan. 19 second-season premiere of White’s TV Land sitcom Hot in Cleveland. Details on Moore’s role are being kept under wraps, but a Cleveland source hints that she will be involved in the story line that saw White’s caretaker character Elka get arrested in the season 1 finale. (Maybe she’ll be the judge presiding over her case?) This will mark the first time the comedy legends have appeared on screen together in 33 years. Cleveland — which averaged a record-shattering 4.7 million cume total viewers in its first season — was renewed in July for a 20-episode second season. Stay tuned for details about Ausiello’s new TV-centric website, set to launch in early 2011.
Mary Tyler Moore and Betty White Reunite For 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To 'NCIS', Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Invites Melania Trump To “Come Over To The Light” And Join Him On ‘SNL’
- ‘One Day At A Time’ EP Says TV Writers Stop Border Separation Campaign Is About “Paying It Forward”
- ‘Catfish’ Resumes Production After Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Host Nev Schulman Found “Not Credible”…
- Univision Warns DISH Subscribers On Potential Access Cut-Off In Carriage Dispute
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Jennifer Jason Leigh, Tanya Saracho, And DeWanda Wise
- David Simon Twitter Reinstated, And Showrunner Returns With A Vengeance